Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, with real client shoots or in training films, they pass on their skills. With three tiers of subscription we tutor on everything from the basics through to how to establish and maximise a business. With a wide range of topics from real weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids, along with “How To” techniques in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, which are all based on day to day techniques to save you time in workflow and creativity.
In addition to the video content, there is also the Academy qualifications programme, plus monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Which results in a quality training porthole for photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- Back 2 Basics - The Basics of Exposure Compensation with David Robbins
- Confetti and Lace XIV - Part 1 The White Party
- Developing a Photography Studio
- Inspire Slideshow - Nudes on Location
- Business Live - All About Weddings - Part 2
- Michael Corsentino - Fashion at The Old Mill Continued
- Baby Rhys Studio Session - 1 Year Through The Lens Part 4
- The Return of Jozzy - Visit Two Part 10 - Creative on Location - Wet and Wild
- Academy Photo Critique Live 19th of February 2015
- SmugMug Webinar - Setting Up A Wedding Website
- Studio Doctor with Kenny Martin
- The Apprentice's Revisited
- Lightroom with Sean McCormack
- The Dance Project
- Inspire - Creative Studio Lighting
- New Photoshop series
- Natuaral Light - Metering and Exposure
- Confetti and Lace XIV
- Classical Nude Part 3
- The Basics of DSLR with David Robbins
- Mark Seymour - Mark and Alana's Wedding
- All About Portraits
- Heritage in the Landscape with Nigel Forster
- Fashion Lighting in Studio
- After Dark - Editorial Portraits