Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, with real client shoots or in training films, they pass on their skills. With three tiers of subscription we tutor on everything from the basics through to how to establish and maximise a business. With a wide range of topics from real weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids, along with “How To” techniques in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, which are all based on day to day techniques to save you time in workflow and creativity.
In addition to the video content, there is also the Academy qualifications programme, plus monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Which results in a quality training porthole for photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- Academy Photo Critique Live 26th of March 2015
- SmugMug Webinar - Making your Website work for your Clients
- Top Tog Nigel Forster - Heritage in the Landscape at Llanthony Priory Continued
- Confetti and Lace XIV - Part 4 Groom Ushers and Family
- Academy Photo Critique Live 16th of March 2015
- THE PHOTOGRAPHER ACADEMY YEARBOOK 2014 INSPIRE SLIDESHOW
- Gothic Portraits on Location Continued
- Confetti and Lace XIV - Part 3 Bride and Family Portraits
- Make More Money and Get More Clients with Digital Albums
- Baby Rhys Studio Session - 1 Year Through The Lens Part 4
- Studio Doctor with Kenny Martin
- The Apprentice's Revisited
- Lightroom with Sean McCormack
- The Dance Project
- Inspire - Creative Studio Lighting
- New Photoshop series
- Natuaral Light - Metering and Exposure
- Confetti and Lace XIV
- Classical Nude Part 3
- The Basics of DSLR with David Robbins
- Mark Seymour - Mark and Alana's Wedding
- All About Portraits
- Heritage in the Landscape with Nigel Forster
- Fashion Lighting in Studio
- After Dark - Editorial Portraits