Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, with real client shoots or in training films, they pass on their skills. With three tiers of subscription we tutor on everything from the basics through to how to establish and maximise a business. With a wide range of topics from real weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids, along with “How To” techniques in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, which are all based on day to day techniques to save you time in workflow and creativity.
In addition to the video content, there is also the Academy qualifications programme, plus monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Which results in a quality training porthole for photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- The Dance Project - Dancing in the Streets
- Studio Watch - ME Photography - Third Visit Part 12 - Photography
- Shooting the Streets with Kenny and Mark Part 2
- The Return of Jozzy - Visit One Part 7 - Johns Academy Submission Review Continued
- Animoto and Smugmug
- Shooting the Streets with Kenny and Mark Part 1
- Wedding Master Stuart Bebb - The Five Arrows Wedding Part 5
- Studio Watch - ME Photography - Third Visit Part 11 - Christmas Event
- The Return of Jozzy - Visit One Part 6 - Johns Academy Submission Review Continued
- Live and Unplugged - The Streets with Mark Seymour
- Studio Watch
- Apprentice's - They're Back!
- Lightroom with Sean McCormack
- The Dance Project
- Elements 11 with Kenny Martin
- Inspire - Creative Studio Lighting
- Lighting with Speedlites
- Getting started with DSLR video
- New Photoshop series
- Street Fashion with Michael Corsentino
- Alex, Nat, Zach and Seb in the Studio
- Natuaral Light - Metering and Exposure
- The Streets with Mark and Kenny
- Calibration with Datacolor
- Equine Photography with Emily Hancock
- The Dark Side Part 2
- Sunrise Landscapes with Nigel Forster
- Confetti and Lace XIV