Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, with real client shoots or in training films, they pass on their skills. With three tiers of subscription we tutor on everything from the basics through to how to establish and maximise a business. With a wide range of topics from real weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids, along with “How To” techniques in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, which are all based on day to day techniques to save you time in workflow and creativity.
In addition to the video content, there is also the Academy qualifications programme, plus monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Which results in a quality training porthole for photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- TopTog Webinar - Matthew Maddock - Commercial Concepts and Environmental Portraits
- The Dance Project - The Robots
- Live and Unplugged - Funky Fashion
- Turning Pro Part 4 - Promotions
- Elinchrom - Introduction to the ELC Pro HD
- Elinchrom - An Assistants Guide to the ELC Pro HD
- Elinchrom - Full Review of the ELC Pro HD
- DSLR Video Part 6 - Basic Camera Support - Tripods and Monopods
- SmugMug Webinar - 5 Ways to Generate More Online Sales
- Rock Chick Vogue with Lauren
- Studio Watch
- Apprentice's - They're Back!
- Lightroom with Sean McCormack
- The Dance Project
- Inspire - Creative Studio Lighting
- Lighting with Speedlites
- Getting started with DSLR video
- New Photoshop series
- Street Fashion with Michael Corsentino
- Alex, Nat, Zach and Seb in the Studio
- Natuaral Light - Metering and Exposure
- Equine Photography with Emily Hancock
- Sunrise Landscapes with Nigel Forster
- Confetti and Lace XIV