Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, with real client shoots or in training films, they pass on their skills. With three tiers of subscription we tutor on everything from the basics through to how to establish and maximise a business. With a wide range of topics from real weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids, along with “How To” techniques in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, which are all based on day to day techniques to save you time in workflow and creativity.
In addition to the video content, there is also the Academy qualifications programme, plus monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Which results in a quality training porthole for photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- Extreme Macro with Michelle Whitmore
- Baby Connor - Life Through The Lens Part 2
- Getting Started with Light Blue - Top 5 Business Tips
- Live and Unplugged with Gordon McGowan Part 1
- Live and Unplugged with Gordon McGowan Part 2
- Creative Studio Lighting Workshop Part 4 with Kenny Martin
- TopTog Webinar - Damien Lovegrove - How to Photograph Women Beautifully
- Live and Unplugged with Bjorn Thomassen
- Clock and Compass Part 6 - Three Studio Lights
- Confetti and Lace XIII Part 1 - Groom and Brides Arrival
- Studio Watch
- Fashion Apprentice
- Confetti and Lace XIII
- Lightroom with Sean McCormack
- Icons of Fashion
- The Dance Project
- Clock & Compass
- Elements 11 with Kenny Martin
- Landscape - Waterfalls with Nigel Forster
- Inspire - David Hamilton Style
- Lighting with Speedlites
- Getting started with DSLR video
- Spot Metering and Zone system in Landscapes with Richard White
- Live and Unplugged
- New Photoshop series