Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, with real client shoots or in training films, they pass on their skills. With three tiers of subscription we tutor on everything from the basics through to how to establish and maximise a business. With a wide range of topics from real weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids, along with “How To” techniques in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, which are all based on day to day techniques to save you time in workflow and creativity.
In addition to the video content, there is also the Academy qualifications programme, plus monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Which results in a quality training porthole for photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- What Light Blue Can Do For Your Business - Business Management Software for Photographers
- Olive Tree Editorial - The Head Chef
- The Return of Jozzy - Visit Four Part 7 - Osy Academy Submission
- SmugMug Webinar - Your Website Your Message Your Marketing
- Photoshop in 7 Days - Content Aware Fill
- Business Live - All About Weddings - Part 8
- SmugMug Tips and Tricks - The Carousel
- TopTog Webinar - Nigel Forster Developing a Style in Landscape Photography
- Studio Watch - Light Blue and ME Photography - Using Light Blue in your Business
- Photoshop in 7 Days - Mono in Photoshop
- New Born Photography with Lisa Beaney
- Editorial Portraits - The Olive Tree
- LightBlue - Business Management
- Business Live - All About Weddings
- Lighting for Macro with Michelle
- Studio Doctor with Kenny Martin
- The Apprentice's Revisited
- Lightroom Workflow
- Inspire - Creative Studio Lighting
- New Photoshop series
- Getting Creative - Studio Lighting
- The DSLR with Brian Worley
- Watts Family Studio Shoot
- Fine Art Equine Portraits with Emily Hancock
- Lighting for Macro with Michelle Whitmore
- Confetti and Lace - Winter Wedding
- Childrens Portraits with Natural Light