Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy & PhotoTraining4U is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
Brought to you in genuinely affordable, short videos that you can easily fit into your daily routine or coffee break, based on streaming video that capture photographers at work, in what has been called Real and Raw. There is nothing fake about this site, most of the images shown during the shoots and demos have had no Photoshop enhancement, only a conversion from their RAW file.
100% Money Back Guarantee
A wide range of topics from weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids along with "How To" techniques in Photoshop, Lightroom, ACR as well as third party plugins like onOne software, all based on day to day shooting and work flow techniques.
- TopTog Webinar - Ian Cartwright - Aqua Babes
- Academy Photo Critique Live 28th November 2013
- Fashion Apprentice Third Visit Part 11 - Sins Shoot Envy
- Studio Watch - ME Photography - Second Visit Part 1 - Three Month Review
- Introduction to the Fill Light
- Shooting Kids in Studio - Fancy Dress Portraits Part 2
- Introduction to the Fuji X100S
- The Ezybox Speedlite - Black and White Studio Shoot - Lastolite School of Photography
- Studio Watch - ME Photography - First Visit Part 9 - Question Time Continued
- Let There Be Light Part 2 - Gadget Show Live
- Studio Watch
- Fashion Apprentice
- Confetti and Lace XII
- Lightroom with Sean McCormack
- Icons of Fashion
- Michael Corsentino - Grafitti Artist Editorial
- The Dancer
- Clock & Compass
- Jenna - Studio Maternity Part 2
- Andrea - Zoe's Boudoir Shoot
- Elements 11 with Kenny Martin
- Fuji - The X Series
- Landscape - Sunrise shoot with Nigel Forster
- Inspire - David Hamilton Style
- Olive Tree - Food Photography
- Advanced Studio Lighting - Kenny Martin