Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, with real client shoots or in training films, they pass on their skills. With three tiers of subscription we tutor on everything from the basics through to how to establish and maximise a business. With a wide range of topics from real weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids, along with “How To” techniques in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, which are all based on day to day techniques to save you time in workflow and creativity.
In addition to the video content, there is also the Academy qualifications programme, plus monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Which results in a quality training porthole for photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- Meet Victoria Grech Part 2 - Intro to DSLR Video
- All About Light Blue Part 1
- Fashion Apprentice Forth Visit Part 7 - Sins Shoot Pride and Greed Continued
- Baby Rhys Studio Session - 1 Year Through The Lens Part 3
- Animoto Webinar - Taking your Photography to another Level
- Academy Photo Critique Live 21st February 2014
- Confetti and Lace XII Part 5 - Reception Speaches and Cake
- Studio Watch - ME Photography - Second Visit Part 12 - Events and Commercial
- Fashion Apprentice Forth Visit Part 6 - Sins Shoot Pride and Greed
- Meet Victoria Grech Part 1 - Intro to DSLR Video
- Studio Watch
- Fashion Apprentice
- Confetti and Lace XII
- Lightroom with Sean McCormack
- Icons of Fashion
- The Dance Project
- Clock & Compass
- Elements 11 with Kenny Martin
- Fuji - The X Series
- Landscape - Sunrise shoot with Nigel Forster
- Inspire - David Hamilton Style
- Advanced Studio Lighting - Kenny Martin
- Lighting with Speedlites
- Nigel Forster - Perspective in Landscapes
- Getting started with DSLR video
- Shooting Alex - Boudoir
- Meet Light Blue Part 2