Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, with real client shoots or in training films, they pass on their skills. With three tiers of subscription we tutor on everything from the basics through to how to establish and maximise a business. With a wide range of topics from real weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids, along with “How To” techniques in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, which are all based on day to day techniques to save you time in workflow and creativity.
In addition to the video content, there is also the Academy qualifications programme, plus monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Which results in a quality training porthole for photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- Academy Photo Critique 20th November 2015
- TopTog Webinar - Ken Byrne - Flashing Where the Sun Dont Shine
- Light Blue - Business Management Software for Photographers
- The Studio Doctor - Rachel Bailey Part 4 - The Business
- Fine Art Equine Portraits with Emily Hancock - Part 4
- Back 2 Basics - Shooting Modes
- The Return of Jozzy - Visit Four Part 12 - Male Portraits on Location Continued
- Business Live - All About Weddings - Part 9
- TopTog Webinar - Luke Edmonson - Lets Answer Photographys Biggest Question
- The Basics of Macro - LED Lighting for Macro
- Editorial Portraits - The Olive Tree
- LightBlue - Business Management
- Business Live - All About Weddings
- Studio Doctor with Kenny Martin
- The Apprentice's Revisited
- Lightroom Workflow
- Inspire - Creative Studio Lighting
- New Photoshop series
- Getting Creative - Studio Lighting
- The DSLR with Brian Worley
- Watts Family Studio Shoot
- Fine Art Equine Portraits with Emily Hancock
- Confetti and Lace
- Childrens Portraits with Natural Light
- Shooting the Streets with Kevin Mullins
- Changing Rooms - Setting up a small Studio
- Facebook for Photographers
- The Blue Shoot - Commercial Fashion Shoot