Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, in either a working environment with real clients or in training films were they pass on their skills as well as tips and tricks to take great images. There are a wide range of topics from weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids along with How To techniques in Photoshop, Lightroom, Camera RAW, all based on day to day shooting and work flow techniques.
In addition to the training films, there is also the Academy qualifications programme as well as monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Quality Training for Photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- The Olive Tree - Commercial Food Shoot Part 1
- TopTog Webinar - Kevin Mullins - Its real Moments That Count - Documentary Weddings
- Live At Lunch Introduction to Perfect Photo Suite 8 Dec 5th 2013
- Clock and Compass Part 3 - Pose and Light
- Studio Watch - ME Photography - Second Visit Part 2 - Three Month Review Continued
- Introduction to the Fuji X-M1
- Fashion Apprentice Third Visit Part 12 - Sins Shoot Envy Continued
- TopTog Webinar - Ian Cartwright - Aqua Babes
- Academy Photo Critique Live 28th November 2013
- Fashion Apprentice Third Visit Part 11 - Sins Shoot Envy
- Studio Watch
- Fashion Apprentice
- Confetti and Lace XII
- Lightroom with Sean McCormack
- Icons of Fashion
- Michael Corsentino - Grafitti Artist Editorial
- The Dancer
- Clock & Compass
- Jenna - Studio Maternity Part 3
- Zoe's Boudoir Shoot Part 2
- Elements 11 with Kenny Martin
- Fuji - The X Series
- Landscape - Sunrise shoot with Nigel Forster
- Inspire - David Hamilton Style
- Olive Tree - Part 2
- Advanced Studio Lighting - Kenny Martin