Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, with real client shoots or in training films, they pass on their skills. With three tiers of subscription we tutor on everything from the basics through to how to establish and maximise a business. With a wide range of topics from real weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids, along with “How To” techniques in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, which are all based on day to day techniques to save you time in workflow and creativity.
In addition to the video content, there is also the Academy qualifications programme, plus monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Which results in a quality training porthole for photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- Horses with Emily Hancock - Part 5 - Location Shoot Continued
- Turning Pro Part 5 - Sell Sell Sell
- The Return of Jozzy - Visit Two Part 5 - Image Review
- Woodland Fantasy - Winners Workshop
- Horses with Emily Hancock - Part 4 - Location Shoot
- Studio Watch Tenth Visit Part 11 - Branding
- The Return of Jozzy - Visit Two Part 4 - Sunset and Beyond - Location Portraits Continued
- SmugMug Webinar - Uploading
- Academy Photo Critique Live 6th of November 2014
- Fishnet Fashion with Lauren
- Studio Watch
- Apprentice's - They're Back!
- Lightroom with Sean McCormack
- The Dance Project
- Inspire - Creative Studio Lighting
- New Photoshop series
- Natuaral Light - Metering and Exposure
- Equine Photography with Emily Hancock
- Confetti and Lace XIV
- Classical Nude Part 2
- The Basics of DSLR
- Live on Location - Woodland Fantasy Part 2
- Mark Seymour - Mark and Alana's Wedding
- Sell Sell Sell
- Heritage in the Landscape with Nigel Forster