Photography Training that will instruct & inspire you!
The Photographer Academy is the largest European photography training company with already thousands of Pro Photographers as well as Artists and Hobbyists making use of the award winning training to get inspired or instructed every day.
The website is based on video content that captures real photographers at work, with real client shoots or in training films, they pass on their skills. With three tiers of subscription we tutor on everything from the basics through to how to establish and maximise a business. With a wide range of topics from real weddings, portraits, fashion shoots to kids, along with “How To” techniques in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, which are all based on day to day techniques to save you time in workflow and creativity.
In addition to the video content, there is also the Academy qualifications programme, plus monthly webinars and photo critiques, all packaged in membership subscriptions anyone can afford. Which results in a quality training porthole for photographers, with a 100% money back guarantee.
- Lightroom 5 - Sharpening
- Studio Watch Tenth Visit Part 8 - Customer Service
- The Return of Jozzy - Visit Two Part 1 - Johns Studio Review
- Shooting Gareint and Carleys Wedding Part 2 with Gary and Sue Williams
- Me and my Bump Film Download Special Offer
- Michael Corsentino - The Phoenix Shoot
- Shooting Gareint and Carleys Wedding Part 1 with Gary and Sue Williams
- Studio Watch Tenth Visit Part 7 - Walkins
- Photoshop - Retouching Tools
- Academy Photo Critique Live 8th of October 2014
- Studio Watch
- Apprentice's - They're Back!
- Lightroom with Sean McCormack
- The Dance Project
- Inspire - Creative Studio Lighting
- New Photoshop series
- Natuaral Light - Metering and Exposure
- Equine Photography with Emily Hancock
- Confetti and Lace XIV
- Classical Nude
- Bride & Groom Portraits with Garry and Sue Williams
- The Basics of DSLR
- Fishnet Fashion
- Live on Location - Woodland Fantasy
- Sunset & Beyond - Location Portraits